The firm is currently seeking a partner-level attorney with significant commercial real estate experience. Candidates should have experience representing lenders, developers, and investors in commercial real estate transactions. To be considered for this position at […]
The Part-time Marketing Coordinator will provide marketing and client development assistance and support to the firm 10-15 hours per week.
Reports to the Managing Partner.
- Coordinates all aspects of office sponsorships, memberships and community involvement, including tracking marketing activities;
- Coordinates seminars and events;
- Coordinates attorney listings and nominations;
- Implement email service provider for periodic newsletter;
- Bio updates to the firm’s website;
- LinkedIn updates for attorneys;
- Social media strategy development and postings to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms;
- Assists with blog posts;
- Manages requests for proposal (RFP’s) and coordinates marketing materials/packets as needed;
- Coordinates firm media and public relations;
- Distributes press releases;
- Conducts research/competitive intelligence on prospective clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Managing Partner
- Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in law firm or professional services marketing preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, social media tools, email service providers, and WordPress.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills required
- Work well under pressure and be an excellent problem-solver and team player
- Sitting position status for up to one-half hour at a time.
- Lifts and carries up to 20 pounds occasionally, up to one hour per day.
- Bends and stoops occasionally, up to one-half hour per day.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Part-Time (10-15 hours per week)