Jim Wall, John Babcock, Dennis Bailey, and Joe Carruthers, partners at the law firm of Wall Babcock LLP in Winston-Salem, have been named as North Carolina’s 2020 “Super Lawyers” by their peers. Kelly Cameron, a […]
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (SEPTEMBER 4, 2018) – Wall Babcock is pleased to announce that all seven of its partners have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The following Wall Babcock partners were included in The Best Lawyers in America list for 2019:
- John W. Babcock: Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Transactions/UCC Law
- J. Dennis Bailey: Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Joseph T. Carruthers: Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Michael L. Drye: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- James D. Wall: Health Care Law, Corporate Law
- Karen M. Wilson: Corporate Law
- Jan E. Yarborough: Health Care Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers has published its list for more than three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
About Wall Babcock
Founded in 2006, Wall Babcock is a boutique law firm that provides a broad range of legal expertise, including corporate law, mergers and acquisitions; healthcare law; litigation; estate planning; taxation; mediation and commercial real estate. For more information, visit WallBabcock.com or call 336.722.6300.