WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (August 28, 2019) – Wall Babcock LLP attorney J. Dennis Bailey was recently recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants in the Triad […]
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AUGUST 28, 2019) – Wall Babcock LLP is pleased to announce that 7 lawyers have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Wall Babcock LLP would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2020 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- John W. Babcock – Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Finance Law, Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- J. Dennis Bailey – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Joseph T. Carruthers – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Michael L. Drye – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- James D. Wall – Health Care Law, Corporate Law
- Karen M. Wilson – Corporate Law
- Jan E. Yarborough – Health Care Law
About Wall Babcock
Founded in 2006, Wall Babcock is a boutique law firm that provides a broad range of legal expertise, including corporate law, mergers and acquisitions; healthcare law; litigation; estate planning; taxation; mediation and commercial real estate. For more information, visit WallBabcock.com or call 336.722.6300.